Phantom 3 standard , Not stay steady with battery 1

Reaction score
Hello Is anybody have the same problem?
I have that drone from couple of weeks . I buy it second hand . In the first flyght with 8m/s wind with battery 1 the thing is moving wind direction itself . Can somebody tell me the reason of that . Thank you .

Aaaaa it was in P-mode I think . S1 switch was upper possition.
Pgps is corect mode ,that give you gps lock,,,sometimes it will change itself to atti mode,,,that's when not enough satellite to use gps,,atti mode still fly ok but will drift with the wind so caution on that,,you got to control it like a cheap drone till Pgps or enough to satellite picked up,,,not want to sound like mum but download the manual and read,,
Hope you enjoy:)manual explain all flights modes etc for you ,,take care

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Pgps is corect mode ,that give you gps lock,,,sometimes it will change itself to atti mode,,,that's when not enough satellite to use gps,,atti mode still fly ok but will drift with the wind so caution on that,,you got to control it like a cheap drone till Pgps or enough to satellite picked up,,,not want to sound like mum but download the manual and read,,
Hope you enjoy:)manual explain all flights modes etc for you ,,take care
OK thank you for your help but why it is not do the same thing with battery 2 ? In the same mode .

ianzone beat me to the answer.....and BEFORE TAKE OFF : with motors whirling them props at idle speed...."Check to see how many satellites you have " ! On mine i see between 14 and 18 and it varies by location.... ...Then lift off as you rev the 4 engines and enjoy the drones flight time

Airborne batteries dont have a thing to do with changing the flight modes its ONLY controlled by YOU.......explain some more please.

ianzone beat me to the answer.....and BEFORE TAKE OFF : with motors whirling them props at idle speed...."Check to see how many satellites you have " ! On mine i see between 14 and 18 and it varies by location.... ...Then lift off as you rev the 4 engines and enjoy the drones flight time
Thank you too but what is difference in batteryes ? Why in the same location it works normal with 2 and moves with 1? I just did nothing . Just change the battery and it stays still with the second one in the same location in the same wind speed and in the same altittude.

OK thank you for your help but why it is not do the same thing with battery 2 ? In the same mode .
Press and hold power button for 5 sec,,this test show good cells left in batt,,4,ex,3,ok,2 buy new batt...possible it has some deviating in cell levels,,can also check in app (djigo) for cell levels....now I'm not sure if batt can cause unsteady drone but you never know,,if it doing that only on that batt,,,don't fly it ,,could cause mid air accident ,,I would not trust from my past batt issue,,it seems something going on with batt,,,these are smart batteries ,,they have a brain,,again I would only use for spare when checking something but I wouldn't fly it

Thank you too but what is difference in batteryes ?
This would be much easier to resolve if you could share the flight data from each battery flight. Since you are new, you most likely do no know how to do this. The flight logs are stored on the device you fly with ( Phone, Tablet ). If you go to this link, there are instructions on how to get to the data and upload it. After you upload the data, share a link back here to the upload and we can look at your battery deviations on both batteries to see where the issue is. See this link : Log Viewer

And BTW, you can download the owner's manual from dji.com

That will fully explain all the flight modes, switches, etc

Is that the correct format for that kind of files?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-06-12].txt
    75.1 KB · Views: 181
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-07-27].txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-08-47].txt
    140.6 KB · Views: 177
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-13-04].txt
    30.6 KB · Views: 182
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-13-39].txt
    208.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-16-48].txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 193
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-17-10].txt
    346 KB · Views: 193
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-19_[21-22-36].txt
    170.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-24_[11-17-06].txt
    960.3 KB · Views: 169
  • DJIFlightRecord_2019-02-24_[11-26-10].txt
    333.2 KB · Views: 171
Is that the correct format for that kind of files?
Those will do, but you should have uploaded to the Phantom Help site. Be patient for a bit......this will take a bit.

I think this is one of them
That makes it easy. The issue is not with the battery. In one flight you were in ATTI mode, which means no GPS positioning. The aircraft will maintain altitude but will drift with the wind. The other flight is in P-GPS which you should use. That one is the steady flight. You should however practice in ATTI for emergencies.

Reactions: Stanlei
That makes it easy. The issue is not with the battery. In one flight you were in ATTI mode, which means no GPS positioning. The aircraft will maintain altitude but will drift with the wind. The other flight is in P-GPS which you should use. That one is the steady flight. You should however practice in ATTI for emergencies.
Now everything is clear ! Thank you guys for nice explanations and help and knoledge that you gave me. It is always nice if there is someone help you . Have a good night from me :)

Reactions: RodPad and dreddman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik