phantom 3 standard linking problem

Reaction score
hi all please bare with me i have just updated my phantom 3 standard it was working fine before i did this it will now not link to the controller i do get a green light on the rc but not the ac i have tried and tried to link by pressing the link button tried in the dji go app and the normal way would it matter that my camera is not attched to the ac i have also tried to update again but now everytime it fails could this be all down to know camera thank you

hi all please bare with me i have just updated my phantom 3 standard it was working fine before i did this it will now not link to the controller i do get a green light on the rc but not the ac i have tried and tried to link by pressing the link button tried in the dji go app and the normal way would it matter that my camera is not attched to the ac i have also tried to update again but now everytime it fails could this be all down to know camera thank you
Here's a manual link without app,,,good luck ,shout out if not work....why cam removed,,damage ?,
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
tried the normal way the bird is a write off as the compass connector has broken from the main board and 3 pads have come off

#1 Why did you do a update, and what was this update?
#2 Camera not attched? Do you have the part that holds the camera?
tried the normal way the bird is a write off as the compass connector has broken from the main board and 3 pads have come off
3 pads came off?

Rod

3 pads came off?

Rod
yes the compass conector has detached from the board there are pads on the board that it solders to 3 have come off with the connector

3 pads came off?

Rod
i did the update because dji go app told me to also i have the full camera the gimbal came apart and tore the flex cable so the camera and gimbals will not work i have the new flex on order

i did the update because dji go app told me to also i have the full camera the gimbal came apart and tore the flex cable so the camera and gimbals will not work i have the new flex on order
I have learned to not update software right away (Apple Phones) when it tells you you must do so. Just wait... until you know the coast is clear.

" i have just updated my phantom 3 standard it was working fine before i did this it will now not link to the controller"

What seems to be missing in your posts.
Why are you looking for parts after a software update?

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers