Phantom 3 Spare Parts Pricing - Battery, Backpack, Cameras, Chargers, Props

Just exactly what does 'In Stock' mean. Does it mean it's sitting in their store room ready to be shipped out today or DJI has promised a delivery of X number of Backpacks to be delivered on Y day and so the vendor is accepting orders on that premise? I have a feeling that many sites say they have something in stock just to get your order and money in the hopes that they can hold you off long enough to actually receive a shipment from DJI before you cancel and go elsewhere. I hope I'm wrong.

I walked into my local dealer. He had 20 or so hardshell backpacks and around 30-40 batteries. I saw his stock with my own eyes, he had it by the front door. I'm sure he would ship if you gave him a call.

Golf Tech Sunnyvale
http://www.yelp.com/biz/golf-tech-sunnyvale-4

I walked into my local dealer. He had 20 or so hardshell backpacks and around 30-40 batteries. I'm sure he would ship if you gave him a call.

Golf Tech Sunnyvale
http://www.yelp.com/biz/golf-tech-sunnyvale-4

How much did you pay? I tried calling that place earlier today and spoke to a guy (hardly spoke any english) he claimed he had one hardshell that he would sell to me for $200 + $20 shipping and 2 batteries at $189 each + shipping..is that the same pricing you got? I was just sort of sketched out by the whole deal..I'm fine with waiting as I don't have a need to pay that much more but am just curious..some massive price gouging going on there..

I noticed on Go Professional's site that they now have a softshell P3 backpack and a "limited edition" of it as well. It's not listed on your website yet. Any plans to carry that? Taking pre-orders? Do you know what the difference between the two models is?

I'm currently using a Fancier KingKong DSLR backpack but it's kind of snug and I might replace it with one of those when they hit the shelves. That DJI hardshell just doesn't have enough storage for me.

We understand the frustration completely. It is extremely frustrating on our end as well as there seems to be a lot of confusion on the backpack at HQ as previously mentioned. We think the backpack is slick but if you cannot produce and deliver them in a large quantity to meet demand then how slick is it? GPC's Backpack may have had a late start on release but they definitely can meet demand a lot a faster from what we've seen in the past. We will just have to wait and see how things play out. We're losing patience just as fast and appreciate the understanding from everyone.
still waiting for some updates!

Just exactly what does 'In Stock' mean. Does it mean it's sitting in their store room ready to be shipped out today or DJI has promised a delivery of X number of Backpacks to be delivered on Y day and so the vendor is accepting orders on that premise? I have a feeling that many sites say they have something in stock just to get your order and money in the hopes that they can hold you off long enough to actually receive a shipment from DJI before you cancel and go elsewhere. I hope I'm wrong.

I guess we will find out about All E RC. I called, they said in stock. I got a tracking number, but will not cancel this order until I see movement.

How much did you pay? I tried calling that place earlier today and spoke to a guy (hardly spoke any english) he claimed he had one hardshell that he would sell to me for $200 + $20 shipping and 2 batteries at $189 each + shipping..is that the same pricing you got? I was just sort of sketched out by the whole deal..I'm fine with waiting as I don't have a need to pay that much more but am just curious..some massive price gouging going on there..

Yea his english isn't the best. Super nice guy in person. I paid $200 for the backpack and $150 for the battery. But I walked in and paid cash. I needed both this past weekend and I didn't want to keep waiting for the backpack as I had one on order for other a month.

The box is pretty good size the backpack comes in so $20 shipping seems about right.

If you really need batteries we can talk about me going to pick some up for you guys. Let me know.

Get this. I saw someone post on here about amazon having batteries. Saw a local place was the one selling. Called them up and they have them in stock and will hold 2 for me to pick up tomorrow. Cool.

Reactions: MSFlyer
hummm,I checked the website (HELIDirect )and it says preorder.I called and they dont have a clue when they will get them??? maybe theres more then 1 helidirect ??

hummm,I checked the website (HELIDirect )and it says preorder.I called and they dont have a clue when they will get them??? maybe theres more then 1 helidirect ??

Are you taking Amazon? Or about another post?

Shipping confirmation from helidirect

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 361
If anyone needs batteries I'd be willing to go pick them up and ship them out for forum members. $160 per battery plus a flat rate of $10 shipping in the USA. So $170 total out the door. If you order two I'll still only charge $10 shipping.

Let me know.

I think DJI really screwed them over and distributed batteries among all their customers. Guess I can't blame them if there is a supply shortage.

I suspect there might be a profit advantage to DJI to sell direct to the final customer rather than through a dealer middle man. It's the not knowing if it would be faster to go direct to DJI or stay with a dealer that's frustrating. If DJI has no intention in supplying their dealers over their own self interest, it would be nice to know. The dealers can't just keep saying 'maybe next week', at some point they need to come clean. :)

Backpacks will be in Thursday or Friday it's looking like. DJI did ship a few out to distributors prior to fulfilling the larger dealer orders. If you were able to grab one today or yesterday just send our Support Team an email and we'll have your order cancelled. Waiting on a final number on batteries but we'll have a limited number in this week.

Backpacks will be in Thursday or Friday it's looking like. DJI did ship a few out to distributors prior to fulfilling the larger dealer orders. If you were able to grab one today or yesterday just send our Support Team an email and we'll have your order cancelled. Waiting on a final number on batteries but we'll have a limited number in this week.
will be shipped to us or to you?? and did you find out which logo?

will be shipped to us or to you?? and did you find out which logo?

DJI logo backpack will not become available for another week or two (can't make any guarantees on that date is that is strictly an estimate from HQ). We are being told that the ones they are prepping for shipment will be the Phantom logo as originally planned (Part number 50).

Sounds good. Looks like you are on schedule to deliver by the first of next week.

Yes, that's what we're shooting for. Once we've got a tracking number on the shipment and it has been picked up from DJI's factory then we will have lot more control over things. Whatever day they will arrive in we'll be sure to have plenty of hands on deck to ensure all get turned around as quickly as possible.

PLEASE NOTE: Battery output is still EXTREMELY limited from DJI's factory. We'll have more in this week but again, nowhere near the quantities we're waiting on.

By morning we hope to have another update as our guys will be working with DJI HQ throughout the night...we'll be back soon.

Have a nice night everyone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT