Phantom 3 se litchi

Reaction score
today I installed LITCHI on the Xiaomi mi mix 2s phone and it works perfectly, tomorrow I test the maximum flight distance and come back with details, fly to romania

Just got litchi for my iPad Pro 9,7” and it seems good. Much better and less bugs than the 3.1.18 fcc mod for android. Will upload screen recording later if it might be of interest.

I have made no choice, so probably auto.

drone.jpg

Since the last update of litchi i had this kinda of problems, mine is in auto too, i hade only one opportunity to test the drone with good weather, i'm using a ipad air 2 to manuvering the drone, i have to test more times to see if i has that constantilty choppy video and some lags, before the update i didin't had issues like now...

today I installed LITCHI on the Xiaomi mi mix 2s phone and it works perfectly, tomorrow I test the maximum flight distance and come back with details, fly to romania

I had no idea that the SE was compatible with Litchi. Got to try it out! Do you get FPV view?

Thought that the lack of SDK made it impossible.

Last edited:
I had no idea that the SE was compatible with Litchi. Got to try it out! Do you get FPV view?

Thought that the lack of SDK made it impossible.

Is not 100% compatible, but the basic, RTH flying the drone, format SD, video options, calibration, you get all this options, never tested the FPV so i can't say if is working or not.

Is not 100% compatible, but the basic, RTH flying the drone, format SD, video options, calibration, you get all this options, never tested the FPV so i can't say if is working or not.

Okey, but you do see the live view?

Tried my non working litchi app on my LG g6 tonight and it all seams to work fine. Will have to fly with it tuesday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-14-20-20-23.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-14-20-20-23.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 964
Litchi support just told me it don't support a 3 SE and It is up to DJI, however at this point we believe they don't intend to add support for it in the DJI SDK. Time to start flooding the DJI support team with requests.

Tried my non working litchi app on my LG g6 tonight and it all seams to work fine. Will have to fly with it tuesday
Did a short waypoint mission and a 600' orbit. So far it's working. LG g6 and p3se

hope it will work on droid as I really would like to try this once I get a bit of experience flying my 3 SE

have done a number of way point missions within range, all seems well. today i did a 5 mile round trip. some of the camera commands did not work at way points, but bird returned to me so i could land it 75,000 feet of flying today with 3 se and andriod lg g6

Reactions: antonh
Well i sent a request to DJI support via facebook message to ask if they would release SDK for the P3SE and the response was "Got it! I'll forward your inquiry to our related team and leave a message once we have their confirmation if that would be fine to you" If more people request it maybe we can get the ball rolling.

Reactions: antonh
I did the same and I got this:

Hi, we do appreciate your interest. Sorry that there's no SDK for Phantom 3 SE as of the moment, no worries, we will check your query with our team to see if there will be an SDK with our Phantom 3 SE. Thank you for continued support.

May be useless, but I did my bit

Wanna help: SDK for P3SE?

Did litchi mission. Most of it was out of contact with transmitter. First screen shot. Full mission on 2nd screen shot. Is there any way to retrieve data from whole trip and get it into airdata
Screenshot_2019-01-21-22-55-38.png
Screenshot_2019-01-21-22-56-58.png

Did litchi mission. Most of it was out of contact with transmitter. First screen shot. Full mission on 2nd screen shot. Is there any way to retrieve data from whole trip and get it into airdataView attachment 107599View attachment 107600

I have been doing some tests with P3SE and Litchi myself. All seems to work fine, except FPV video feed. Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Could you get camera image in Android?

I'm not sure what fixed it but that was my original problem. Let it go for 4 months and it all seems to be working on android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna