Phantom 3 se litchi

I just bought Litchi for Android directly from Google Play, version 4.10.0.g. I tried in 5 different android devices and runs in all of them. Video feed is fine, and AC data seems ok (battery, etc). I got GPS signal too, and the advanced flying modes seem to work ok also in the P3SE.

I have not flown it yet, but I have no reason yet to discard the App.

Just use the modded app and use FCC mode in the EU.
What moded app?
  • 3.1.8 does not shows maps anymore
  • 3.1.11 does not shows maps anymore
  • .1.18 does not shows maps anymore either
  • 3.1.34 has the WLAN continuous message.
  • 3.1.46 has the WLAN continuous message.
Which one will you use for FCC in Europe?

Thanks

3.1.46 is the latest I just installed it but due to bad weather not flown with it. I used 3.1.18 and that worked. Try 3.1.46 and once installed log in to the drone wifi and check under the 2.4ghz band you should see 1-11 channels I believe.

if it is the same as with the modded app you should only see 1-11 wifi channels.

Yep gotcha. Unfortunately i'm stuck in CE mode when using Litchi with my P3SE (Xiaomi MiA2 Andriod).

The modded DJI Go apps work well providing FCC with channels 1 to 11, was hoping I could get Litchi to do the same.

I have tried the Fake GPS app method, spoofing a location to the US, but Litchi still gives me channels 13 to 20.

Not sure what else to try?

P3SE on latest v1.5.40
Litchi on latest v4.10.0-g

Just of note, when i use fake GPS, the google map in Litchi doesn't display (grey area only).

Hi folks,
I had beautiful flights today with my P3SE and litchi.
I will say it is worth the money. DJIGO does not come even close to this app.
The waypoints mode is just incredible.
just for you to know...

Hi folks,
I had beautiful flights today with my P3SE and litchi.
I will say it is worth the money. DJIGO does not come even close to this app.
The waypoints mode is just incredible.
just for you to know...
Yes, Litchi is a good choice. I fly from the start with an iPad Mini 3 and with Litchi. Meanwhile I have learned not to update especially. My P3SE is stable without any problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik