phantom 3 se 5.8Ghz module not present

Reaction score
hi, I'm trying to mount external antennas to the drone, I bought antenna elix for the remote control.
and the cloverleaf antennas for the drone, unfortunately on the drone I have only two connectors that start from the gimbal (black and gray) but no connector on the motherboard ... it seems to miss the 5.8 ghz module.
can someone give me explanations?
34odbw5.jpg

No, gray and black in my case go to the antennas in the landing gear, there are no antennas in the battery compartment

Again, I only have two antennas in the landing gear, one gray and one black, connected to the gimbal

OK it seems the antenna is same location as the p3s,single grey wire under this cover which held down with 2 small screws,it clips into board which you will see when cover is off,man its hard to find tear down pictures of this,everything else but
Screenshot_20180903-101342.jpg
,,,does yours look like this

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks for the info ... I have already disassembled the gimbal, I removed the two original antennas, now I would like to replace them with two cloverleaf ... But at 5.8 Ghz or 2.4 ghz?

Thanks for the info ... I have already disassembled the gimbal, I removed the two original antennas, now I would like to replace them with two cloverleaf ... But at 5.8 Ghz or 2.4 ghz?
OK I did delete me posts due to me being unsure and don't want to give wrong info to you,
Going to investigate to find the right info I tune back shortly,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4