Phantom 3 professional captures new invention

Reaction score
OK guys so here it is I use my phantom three professional to get an aerial view of my new kayak rolling device invention it's really not that practical but it is Hilarious it's a got to see video enjoy this and please feel free to subscribe to our channel

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: rdandy5875 and Oso
A for persistence. Maybe ease up on the beer? :) jk, actually a good time for one.

OK guys so here it is I use my phantom three professional to get an aerial view of my new kayak rolling device invention it's really not that practical but it is Hilarious it's a got to see video enjoy this and please feel free to subscribe to our channel

Nice. I enjoyed it and I really did laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

When you roll over..... Hello! When you roll over......

20150511a.jpg

Let's say you fall out of that rig, those weights are gonna come swinging around and knock you out. That looks like a dangerous model. Can I suggest that you tether that bottom pole to a mounted bungee cord, and then it will provide some pull back when your upside down. Be careful brother...I see a medic in your future lol

Let's say you fall out of that rig, those weights are gonna come swinging around and knock you out. That looks like a dangerous model. Can I suggest that you tether that bottom pole to a mounted bungee cord, and then it will provide some pull back when your upside down. Be careful brother...I see a medic in your future lol
Hahaha all good man yeah great idea :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl