Phantom 3 Pro with Flir duo connection

Reaction score
Hi, I hope someone can help me.
I have a P3P with the standard gimbal.
A friend of mine recently bought a Flir Duo camera (specs)
I also have form an old 3d Aero a 5.8 AV transmitter and reciever (specs)
How can I adapt this products so as to have FPV or Streaming form the Flir Duo to my computer/device? Or is there any adaptar I can get to do so?
The Duo has the same size as the gopro hero 4 so it fits in any gopro compatible gimbal, is there any gopro gimbal for the P3P?

Thanks in advanced

By "standard gimbal" do you mean the Zenmuse H3-3D by DJI?... the one meant for the GoPro 3+'s and 4's?

See my review here... I used the Immersion 5.8ghz downlink to either Fatsharks or a Black Pearl diversity monitor...

The standard gimbal is the one that comes with the P3P originally. But to my understanding it is not possible to mount the Zenmuse gimbal to de P3P

dam, so what would you suggest so as tu mount the flir duo to the P3?

Personally I would not use a Duo, I think it is a waste of time... unless you want to do building inspections at no more than 40-50 feet away... you watched the conclusion of my video review correct?

If you still want to mount it I'd make a mount between the legs, behind the camera and point it down at about a 20 degree angle.

Hi, I hope someone can help me.
I have a P3P with the standard gimbal.
A friend of mine recently bought a Flir Duo camera (specs)
I also have form an old 3d Aero a 5.8 AV transmitter and reciever (specs)
How can I adapt this products so as to have FPV or Streaming form the Flir Duo to my computer/device? Or is there any adaptar I can get to do so?
The Duo has the same size as the gopro hero 4 so it fits in any gopro compatible gimbal, is there any gopro gimbal for the P3P?

Thanks in advanced
I just called tec support for flir because I just got one in the mail he said he could not help me they dont support drone and he dont know or can not tell me how to put it on my p3p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20