Phantom 3 Pro Video.

Reaction score
Can any one tell me where I can download the official Phantom 3 Pro instruction Video please. There is a link in the manual but when I open it it says the phantom 3 is no in production and just gives a quick vid on the phantom 4. No instructions at all... thank you..

Can any one tell me where I can download the official Phantom 3 Pro instruction Video please. There is a link in the manual but when I open it it says the phantom 3 is no in production and just gives a quick vid on the phantom 4. No instructions at all... thank you..
When you are on the DJI site,you should be able to click on the “x” to close out that phantom 3 professional is no longer in production message. Then just scroll down to the videos. You will also find PDF’s for the owner manuals, and other stuff for it.

I had this bookmarked since acquiring my P3P. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Pitsmoor Col

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic