Phantom 3 pro remote control compatibility

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 professional that I'm needing a remote control for the one I had with it that doesn't function anymore is a gl300b I just wanted to find out what other remote controls are out there the different model numbers that will work with the Phantom 3 professional. Thanks

I have a phantom 3 professional that I'm needing a remote control for the one I had with it that doesn't function anymore is a gl300b I just wanted to find out what other remote controls are out there the different model numbers that will work with the Phantom 3 professional. Thanks
GL300A, B or C should work

Reactions: belmontncguy
You can use any P3A, P3P, P4, or Inspire 1 remote controller.

Until i get my replacement i will hang on to it for parts. I will get back with you if not needed though.

Reactions: Jhny1968
Do you want to get rid of the old one?
I'm desperate for parts
What kind of parts are you looking for? I have a GL300C controller that works fine, the only exception is the thumb wheel for the gimble control. It appears the switch for the wheel is bad. It doesn't work with the C1-2 buttons either. I'm either looking to get it fixed, or if I can get a good $ for it, I'll buy a used one.

What kind of parts are you looking for? I have a GL300C controller that works fine, the only exception is the thumb wheel for the gimble control. It appears the switch for the wheel is bad. It doesn't work with the C1-2 buttons either. I'm either looking to get it fixed, or if I can get a good $ for it, I'll buy a used one.

That should work with my p3a but I'm a disabled vet fighting with disability so money is really tight how much would you want

Reactions: belmontncguy

I would stay with the GL300B the signal is better than the C

Good night everyone I need your help, I have a phanton 3 advanced and the original control of it was the GL300B but stopped to signal I bought a GL300C that was of a phanton 4 I did the procedure to connect with my phanton 3 and it worked perfectly all functions but now when he reaches 50 meters away he loses the signal. What could be happening?

I would stay with the GL300B the signal is better than the C
I've read this in other threads as well and I've read it's not true. My P3P has the 300c controller and It has worked perfectly so far. Why is the B better?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures