Phantom 3 Pro, No controller. How do I get a replacement?

Sounds good! The only problem I have with my remote is that I don’t have a P4P to test it. It looks almost perfect. Holds a full charge. When I tried to link it it would time out.done that several times before I concluded that maybe it wasn’t for a P3P. Checked the original eBay listing and noticed it said for P4P. That’s when I started to look on the forum for answers.
I am willing to trade if you are.
Thanks.

Interesting - never knew they did Vers B ..

Sounds good! The only problem I have with my remote is that I don’t have a P4P to test it. It looks almost perfect. Holds a full charge. When I tried to link it it would time out.done that several times before I concluded that maybe it wasn’t for a P3P. Checked the original eBay listing and noticed it said for P4P. That’s when I started to look on the forum for answers.
I am willing to trade if you are.
Thanks.
It tool a full charge last night and powers up fine. I took a couple of pictures of it and I will PM those to you directly. I am fine with the trade as long as your remote does indeed work.

GL300C for sale here. Perfect condition. Like new. But it's in Europe. There would be some custom fees for US buyers, probably. We could negotiate the price.
5b3ed07e2604e5c1bdc55c53e37ef879.jpg
7565350a81a50d05d38565a6921dd571.jpg
751aedbcbe0dff6b3b8fcc84340e47de.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl