Phantom 3 Pro lost with DroneDeploy

Reaction score
Lost the drone this morning. I went to fly my DJI Phantom 3 Pro morning over this mine site that is about 1 hour away from where i live. I reached there, got ready, uploaded the mission and it all seem to work fine. The app told me ready to take off, and thats what i did. As soon as it takes off, i lose sight of it because it was right in line with the sun. I move back a little and start trying to find it on my phone (brand new samsung galaxy s7). The app crashes and next thing im doing is looking for the drone. I tried reloading the app, and it says connected. So i press Go Home button on the remote, it starts beeping like if it was coming back but it never does. Try pressing continue in the mission, but it starts giving me now "Mission exceeds maximum radius set in DJI Go". Now drone is not connected. Tried hooking it with the dji go app and no luck.
I went back home to change the car, and to get some water and I went into the site itself. I figured that if I go to the 1st waypoint there is chance it might be around. To my surprise, the drone seems to have still 15% battery and it seems there is connection between the phone and the drone. On the photos i attached, there is one where it shows the home and the the blu circle with the arrow, which i figured that is where my drone was supposed to be. Went back and forward and around that area and there is nothing to be found. Today is Saturday and there were no workers around, so I doubt anyone took it.
I came back home and used tried using loading the flight data (if there is any), but its been like an hour and nothing gets loaded.

I would like to ask if anyone could help me retrieve the flight data at least.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 19.30.41.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 19.30.41.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 572
  • Screenshot_20160730-152012 (1).png
    Screenshot_20160730-152012 (1).png
    3 MB · Views: 504
  • Screenshot_20160730-154453 (1).png
    Screenshot_20160730-154453 (1).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 519
Sorry to read about this. I hope that you can get it back soon. Have you already uploaded the flight data to the website of www.healthydrones.com ? Get back some analysis of this flight.

RedHotPoker

Sorry to read about this. I hope that you can get it back soon. Have you already uploaded the flight data to the website of www.healthydrones.com ? Get back some analysis of this flight.

RedHotPoker

This has been my screen for hours now.. I am trying to figure out if there is any other way to get hold of it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 19.30.41.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 19.30.41.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 595

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl