Phantom 3 PRO - Jello(shaking)

Jello can occur when you film in bright light, because the camera will choose a high shutter speed, try fitting a ND filter, the higher value of the ND filter you use the slower your shutter speed will be.
Your shutter speed should be around twice your FPS rate, i.e. 25fps your shutter speed should be around 50.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jello can occur when you film in bright light, because the camera will choose a high shutter speed, try fitting a ND filter, the higher value of the ND filter you use the slower your shutter speed will be.
Your shutter speed should be around twice your FPS rate, i.e. 25fps your shutter speed should be around 50.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers