Phantom 3 PRO - Jello(shaking)

Reaction score
Hello, I bought a phantom 3 pro recently and 4th flight he began to show jello, I've changed the propellers, those white polka dots for anti-vibration, already calibrated all ... and problem remains. I made a video recording of me with the drone without it be flying, but simulating a flight and that there is no jellos in videos, then I believe that the problem can not be on camera but in the gimbal, someone help me?

Hello,
Are you using OFFICIAL DJI PROPS? Or aftermarket ones?
Secondly
Did you balance your props?

Thanks!
J Dot

I'm using the official, then after that got into the "jello" I traded with extra pairs that comes in the box and continued the problem ... I bought the balancer, I am expecting to receive (if the problem is balancing, I'm with very unlucky, why am I using the extra now)

Simon Newton,
Says around 50% of new DJI props are factory out of balance, I bought 2 sets ( pairs ) 3 of the 4 were out ( not much, but enough to cause vibrations ) just an idea, problem may be something else, but I would start with the basics! Slowly delete all possibilities, and you'll find solution!

J Dot

@dirkclod,
Showed me a really cool way to balance your props for free, maybe he will post the pic for you? He used a pencil w/eraser, and a crystal glass!
It actually works!

J Dot
Ps: thanks Dirk! :D ( you're it! )
Hey look, my IQ jumped a bit!
I used ( YOU'RE ) correctly! Lol

Reactions: dirkclod
@dirkclod,
Showed me a really cool way to balance your props for free, maybe he will post the pic for you? He used a pencil w/eraser, and a crystal glass!
It actually works!

J Dot
Ps: thanks Dirk! :D ( you're it! )
Hey look, my IQ jumped a bit!
I used ( YOU'RE ) correctly! Lol
balancer.jpg
There ya go @J Dot :)
Pencil with the eraser end in prop works also .

Reactions: Mordor and J Dot
There you go,
Just lightly sand the underside ( fat or thick portion, not the tips! ) sand the side of the prop that drops down,I use 200grit, but any grit works, check balance, sand again, until prop sets perfectly horizontal, also once installed on phantom, you'll want to check for blade levels of props, I'll explain in a picture ( as most skip this step )
B8F5FD6A-774E-4421-AA04-F7BFD7F1454B_zpsm64lnuos.jpg

Make sure both blade tips match to ruler, on each prop. If higher or lower, gently try to bend that side up or down accordingly, try to bend as close to the hub as you can, not tips. Little at a time, you'll get it! Hope this helps!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
How about posting a short video so that we can confirm Jell-o? Could be something else.

Reactions: J Dot
How about posting a short video so that we can confirm Jell-o? Could be something else.
BEFORE:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
AFTER:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's not Jell-o, it's motor or prop vibrations getting to the camera.
Jell-o is an artifact of CMOS image sensors and is a result of motion during the frame scan. A higher shutter speed or ISO may fix Jell-o.
This is Jell-o [link]. Look at the sand on the beach. It tears in horizontal bands, but your vibration affects the entire image.

What did you mean by "those white polka dots for anti-vibration"? Do you mean the vibration dampers? How did you attach them?

Reactions: Emanoel
When I receive the balancer, I will notify here.
I received the balancer, but isn't compatible with my props T_T I'll try it (pencil).
Did you not get the rod with it for the self tighten prop's ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31