Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3 Firmware Phantom 3 pro get green red flashing on gimbal then series of green flashes

Discussion in 'Firmware' started by Clime, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Clime

I’m trying to upgrade a phantom 3 Pro firmware and i’m getting the red/green blinking on the gimbal for a while then I get a series of flashing green pause flashing green then again with the red/ green cycle. Has been going on 35 to 45 minutes. This is a broken drone off eBay and I’m a newbie. Is this right or what. Thanks joe

2. Alan Russel

35 to 45 mins to update...should not take that long, if you get a red light on the gimbal the update has failed.

3. With The Birds

As Allan has said to best if my memory red green alternate flashing means firmware updating. 49mins should have done it however. When you say it’s broken- what’s broken?

4. Clime

hey thanks for your reply the gimbal is broken. I fixed that got the update on the sd put it in the slot starts to green/red flash like it’s supposed to for a firmware update but doesn’t go solid green or red just goes back to flashing green then goes back to red/green

5. Clime

Checked the imitation came back ok calibrated the imu ok but no movement in gimbal and status error need to update camera and need to update drone?

6. Alan Russel

Did you format the sd card ?