Phantom 3 No SD Card

Reaction score
Hi, my I have just dug out my Phantom 3 Standard, and it is on firmware 1.0.14+. When I open DJI GO, it tells me I need a firmware update, whenever I try to do it, it always says no SD card. I have tried formatting it as Fat32, buying an entirely compatible Sandisk 64GB sd formatted as exFat, testing the gimbal's ribbon cable, testing the grey cable that runs from the drone into the gimbal. All fine. There is a faint slow flashing green light on the gimbal, a solid green light inside the camera, I have even tried rebinding. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi, my I have just dug out my Phantom 3 Standard, and it is on firmware 1.0.14+. When I open DJI GO, it tells me I need a firmware update, whenever I try to do it, it always says no SD card. I have tried formatting it as Fat32, buying an entirely compatible Sandisk 64GB sd formatted as exFat, testing the gimbal's ribbon cable, testing the grey cable that runs from the drone into the gimbal. All fine. There is a faint slow flashing green light on the gimbal, a solid green light inside the camera, I have even tried rebinding. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.
Try using Litchi instead of djigo, it doesn't get half as upset about things. :)
does your camera record video to the sd card ok?

Reactions: Billie Nelson
Reaction score
Just found another reason to remain a loyal cult follower of Litchi. Used DJI Go a handful of times, before I saw the light and joined the righteous faithful who DEMAND Litchi and nothing else, praise the Lord.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ty222