Phantom 3 losing remote signal return to home

Reaction score
Phantom 3 standard is losing signal i replaced the remote but still same thing little bit better, range was 100m and drone lost the connection in open field, wifi and video signal is good but i am losing remote signal, i can't see any broken antennas on drone or remote i guess it's software problem any ideas ?

Phantom 3 standard is losing signal i replaced the remote but still same thing little bit better, range was 100m and drone lost the connection in open field, wifi and video signal is good but i am losing remote signal, i can't see any broken antennas on drone or remote i guess it's software problem any ideas ?
Mine was doing the same thing. Turned out it was a defective main board which DJI replaced under warranty.

Mine did it too, sometimes even less than 100m, mainboard is fine... antenna connections on 5.8ghz signal gone bad, removed the glue on the connections, washed the u.fl connectors with isopropylol alcohol. And tested this weekend... Usually i got around 200m in an open field with a CE rc.. well i pushed it to 350m over the weekend.. might be a good idea to replace the antennas, which will be my next step.
Screenshot_20190528-170043.jpeg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic