Phantom 3 limp gimbal no fpv even after board replacement

Reaction score
So after my P3 ADV hit a tree and broke up the gimbal i replaced the ribbon cable and one of the arms but gimbal was limp and no fpv so eventually i bought a new gimbal main-board and replaced the old one but still no change, it just blinks green fast and takes along time to shut down which i have been told means amberalla isn't booting? I don't know if i got sent a bad board or is there some thing else wrong. The ribbon cable was genuine DJI also. All the grey cables seem good so i really don't know what to do it's getting frustrating any help would be appreciated.

i bought a new gimbal main-board and replaced the old one but still no change, it just blinks green fast and takes along time to shut down which i have been told means amberalla isn't booting?
Where did you buy the gimbal board? Can you return it? I know of a source that has P3A gimbal boards that is very reliable on eBay.

Where did you buy the gimbal board? Can you return it? I know of a source that has P3A gimbal boards that is very reliable on eBay.
It was oemgpsnav on ebay i can return but how can i be sure it's bad and i don't have some other problem?

It was oemgpsnav on ebay i can return but how can i be sure it's bad and i don't have some other problem?
That is the seller I was referring to. When the light is blinking green, does it ever pause and then start blinking green again? Also, is there any red blinking in between the green blinking? One more question, does it recognize an sd card?

Also, is the camera still limp?
Yeah i thought it might be the same guy. The light does stop blinking green for a while and than starts again but i have only seen it blink red once and have never seen it do it again. It doesn't recognize an sd card and camera is still limp.

Yeah i thought it might be the same guy. The light does stop blinking green for a while and than starts again but i have only seen it blink red once and have never seen it do it again. It doesn't recognize an sd card and camera is still limp.
Ok, I’m sure that the board is bad. Yes, Ambarella is not working. oemgpsnav is very reputable so I would send him a message through eBay explaining the problem.

Reactions: quadrotor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31