Phantom 3 - First flight in Dubai

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the forum!

I took my Phantom 3 Professional out on it's first flight Yesterday, and managed to make a short video from the footage I got.

I would appreciate it if you had a look at it and could tell me what you think! Thanks!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Donald and Bean
Cool video!

Any issues flying when it is hot out?
Thanks Kman !

There were no issues with the Phantom, but I did experience some problems with both my iPad & iPhone overheating during the flights (it was over 40c where we were flying).

If anyone has any tips to prevent it from overheating, I would love to hear them!

Can you share the exact location? I want to do my maiden flight here in Dubai avoiding a maiden trip to jail!

Good idea actually. Was thinking to go in the desert around Maidan track, I don't really need scenery just yet.

Hi I checked with officials. It is compulsory to be registered and the use of a camera device is strictly prohibited, even, and the insisted on this, for FPV... They advise me, once registered, to fly with a cover on the camera to prove I was not using camera in case of a control.

They will soon publish a no fly zone map.

In other words, Dubai will be just to train to fly in remote parts...

Hey Guys,

New to the forum!

I took my Phantom 3 Professional out on it's first flight Yesterday, and managed to make a short video from the footage I got.

I would appreciate it if you had a look at it and could tell me what you think! Thanks!

Thats coooool

Check thst one man

Reactions: daveleeds

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic