Phantom 3 - First flight in Dubai

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the forum!

I took my Phantom 3 Professional out on it's first flight Yesterday, and managed to make a short video from the footage I got.

I would appreciate it if you had a look at it and could tell me what you think! Thanks!

Reactions: Donald and Bean
Cool video!

Any issues flying when it is hot out?
Thanks Kman !

There were no issues with the Phantom, but I did experience some problems with both my iPad & iPhone overheating during the flights (it was over 40c where we were flying).

If anyone has any tips to prevent it from overheating, I would love to hear them!

Can you share the exact location? I want to do my maiden flight here in Dubai avoiding a maiden trip to jail!

Good idea actually. Was thinking to go in the desert around Maidan track, I don't really need scenery just yet.

Hi I checked with officials. It is compulsory to be registered and the use of a camera device is strictly prohibited, even, and the insisted on this, for FPV... They advise me, once registered, to fly with a cover on the camera to prove I was not using camera in case of a control.

They will soon publish a no fly zone map.

In other words, Dubai will be just to train to fly in remote parts...

Hey Guys,

New to the forum!

I took my Phantom 3 Professional out on it's first flight Yesterday, and managed to make a short video from the footage I got.

I would appreciate it if you had a look at it and could tell me what you think! Thanks!

Thats coooool

Check thst one man

Reactions: daveleeds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20