Phantom 3 ESC Status Error. Motherboard repair.

ESC status failure

• Experienced

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Never happened

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
well that's great but i think that includes sending it to DJI and then waiting 7-9 weeks to get it back and according to previous post here they don't even check them
before they go back.
if you are still getting an ESC error in your app then the ESC has a burned MOSFET on it and it WILL need a main board replacement.
7-9 weeks? You are vastly over estimating. Mine took less than seven days, East coast to West coast and back.

because if the MOSFET on it burned, which is why you are getting the ESC error most likely can not be replaced. it is
placed on with flow technique at the manufacturer and are nearly impossible to replace, which i think it was DJIs plan
to begin with, to take middle man like my self who repairs them, out of the picture.
makes sense thou from the manufacturing POV because the cost is way lower for them to make one board and one point of failure.
drives the revenue that way and service if DJI ever figures out what customer service actually means :)

Mine just went out while flying. The my tablet said motor running too fast, then overheat. Then watching it tumble from 100 ft flipping over and over and one prop not spinning. I'm sending it to dji that this is not my fault. I was doing everything right. Do they build in obsolescence in the emf mother board error to crash. If you doesn't fix mine for free, I'm writing the faa that phantoms can drop from the sky because of motherboards, software etc onto to people, places and things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20