Phantom 3 Advanced Micro SD

Reaction score
Hello, I have a question about whether or not you should remove the micro SD card from the drone once the drone has been turned on. If I do so will it corrupt the files? Any help would be appreciated.

Removing it will not corrupt the files. You would not want to remove it while recording video though.

I am new on this platform. I am having trouble calibrating my phantom 3. My GPS and compass status are not visible anymore after updating the software. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Nada Abdo, please start a new thread since your question does not relate to this topic.

Go here, choose the proper forum, and click the "Post New Thread" button at the top, right.

Removing it will not corrupt the files. You would not want to remove it while recording video though.
Ok thank you for your help, just another quick question sometimes when I put my Micro sd into the phantom the app will say SD invalid but when I remove it and insert it back in it works, do you have any idea what may be causing this?

Try formatting the memory card in DJI GO. If that doesn't help, then it might be time to replace the memory card -- or at least try a different memory card to see if the same thing happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20