Phantom 3 Advance RC GL300c issue not working white led

Reaction score
Hi guys. I purchased a second hand Phantom 3 Advanced but I'm having issue with the RC.
The former owner told me RC battery was bad but still working.

Once arrived the RC I tried to switch on but I get 2 white light for a second became 3 with the third making few flash and then 1 light making 2 flash and everything goes off.

What's going on?

Thanks

Hi guys. I purchased a second hand Phantom 3 Advanced but I'm having issue with the RC.
The former owner told me RC battery was bad but still working.

Once arrived the RC I tried to switch on but I get 2 white light for a second became 3 with the third making few flash and then 1 light making 2 flash and everything goes off.

What's going on?

Thanks
Your dying battery died . RIP

I have seen the information that talks about issues other that the battery.
I would not be able to tell you what problem your controller has or how to remedy that issue. If you decide you want to try the battery idea, let me know.

I have seen the information that talks about issues other that the battery.
I would not be able to tell you what problem your controller has or how to remedy that issue. If you decide you want to try the battery idea, let me know.
Hey Starz: I was snooping around and saw these. Does this look like it? My suspicion is that DJI has their name put on a generic battery, maybe these or one like them.
Rechargeable-Lipo-2S1P-lithium-li-ion-polymer.jpg

If what you found shows the dimensions, I could measure the one I have tomorrow and let you know.
Thanks. Those I was looking at do not show the dimensions. It is some Chinese company on Alibaba who sells to OEMs. But I was just thinking the DJI Remote batteries must be an industry standard item if we could just find a retailer. I don't need one, my 3A is still going strong, but it sure would be great to find a source, as there are a world of Phantom 3s out there like mine with batteries which will eventually wear out.

I'm sure they use an industrial one.Otherwise would be very expensive for them to even produce battery. I'm one of thousands of user which need a new battery.

Any help would be appreciated

Just found this on Ebay.co.uk

Seems like someone is making a good business out of it.

The GL300 controller won't charge fault can be caused by a few things but is normally a faulty SMD component on the main PCB. Send us your faulty controller and we will replace the faulty component and test it before sending it back to you.
Total price with parts (not including postage)
Main board repair: £45
Battery replace: £65

Does someone what is it this SMD component? Sound like an easy fix as this guy offer a while you wait service. I assume it will take few minutes for him.

Let`s investigate

Still trying to figure it out!!!! Does a guy need to replace the motherboard?? Or is it programming/update issue?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub