Phantom 3 4K controller Dead

I had that issue on another bird controller and it turned out to be a wire come off connector. I drive a truck for a living so I stopped at a cb shop and paid him $5 to re solder, fixed and simple. You just have to look

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Frank Candor
When in doubt, give it a clout, the bigger the doubt, the bigger the clout. :)
Hi, i watched a few vids of dismembered controllers and saw how the battery lay, remembered the similar words from my compewtor friend and did just that; a firm rap on the bottom front with the heel of my hand !?? coincidence, most likely. (remarkable concurrence)

Reactions: Philltayl
Hi, i watched a few vids of dismembered controllers and saw how the battery lay, remembered the similar words from my compewtor friend and did just that; a firm rap on the bottom front with the heel of my hand !?? coincidence, most likely. (remarkable concurrence)

LOL.....works with small children too........but that is illegal in this country........LOL

:)

I would still check connections. I would be concerned that controller would shut down while flying and have an unexpected rth. Was the controller completely dead? Or just wouldn't charge?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.