Phantom 2 won't start motors..

Reaction score
Fixed it with this video from Drones made easy. It had direction on one of the tab that I haven't used before 'advanced calibration' . That did the trick.

Hi everybody,
Hope somebody can help me. My Phatom2 won't start the motors any more. I have update the firmware, did al the calibrations, but it just won't do any thing. Compass is fine al the led are working, gps is fine. I did not use it for a couple months maybe that is a thing. Anybody any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Fixed it with this video from Drones made easy. It had direction on one of the tab that I haven't used before 'advanced calibration' . That did the trick.

Hi everybody,
Hope somebody can help me. My Phatom2 won't start the motors any more. I have update the firmware, did al the calibrations, but it just won't do any thing. Compass is fine al the led are working, gps is fine. I did not use it for a couple months maybe that is a thing. Anybody any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Here are a few things that will contribute to a no start condition. No communications between remote and P2, dead batteries, GPS module not connected and either one or both info pins not making contact with the battery. The info pins are spring loaded and are under the battery terminals.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj