Phantom 2 won't initialize/start up.

Hey Steely,

I am going thru the same problems as you, crashed into snow and everything lol. I was curios how you diagnosed that is was the ESC and not the motor? Did you hook the motor up to one of the other ESC's? My worry is that if there was a motor issue and it cause the ECS to go that I will be out another $20 bucks for a second replacement ECS...

Thanks

ProudWhiteTrash said:
Hey Steely,

I am going thru the same problems as you, crashed into snow and everything lol. I was curios how you diagnosed that is was the ESC and not the motor? Did you hook the motor up to one of the other ESC's? My worry is that if there was a motor issue and it cause the ECS to go that I will be out another $20 bucks for a second replacement ECS...

Thanks

Crap, I think mine did the same thing today. Had landed fine on top of crusty snow but then tipped over and ate some snow. Next time up it flipped over randomly. I am guessing it's one of the escs...but I can't tell which one? It doesn't start - when I hit the power, it does the blinking (yes, all four escs blink), makes one or two audible beeps, then it shuts off with a click. How do I tell which one is dead?

As I examine the shell, man, there are slits right by all four ESCs. Any water gets in there, which is impossible with snow, and I'm guessing there is a problem. Is there a way to "waterproof" these escs a bit more?

Sorry, didn't see your post till now. Looked at the vid and couldn't tell if mine started up the same way. Hope you're back in the air.

Steely said:
Sorry, didn't see your post till now. Looked at the vid and couldn't tell if mine started up the same way. Hope you're back in the air.

I am - thanks dude

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl