Phantom 2 wierd issue

Reaction score
Hi,

Today I had an issue with my Phantom. I was flying and I wanted to take my Phantom down fast and turn left at the same time (i'm not talking about yawing but rolling left).

I pressed left stick down, and right stick to the left side. Phantom started to descend down and only then in the middle of the way started turning left, after few second delay. I checked it few times and result was the same. Does everyone has some similar problem?

No my friend! I dont have this problem, i unbox this morning and is still not flying, i can program my samsung S4 tablet to run the phantom 4, maybe i made a error buying this electronic nightmare programing the samsung.

I do also. To me even if I try to descend down and forward it's like it will do one or the other but not both.

No my friend! I dont have this problem, i unbox this morning and is still not flying, i can program my samsung S4 tablet to run the phantom 4, maybe i made a error buying this electronic nightmare programing the samsung.

May you should posted this in P4 for a faster response to your problem.

Reactions: phxbird57
IIRC at some point (via a firmware rev.) the P2s would 'ignore' Yaw, Pitch, and Roll inputs at or below 10% Throttle input.
It may be that you are descending too fast at some point causing (activating) this function.

IIRC at some point (via a firmware rev.) the P2s would 'ignore' Yaw, Pitch, and Roll inputs at or below 10% Throttle input.
It may be that you are descending too fast at some point causing (activating) this function.
I think your right .

You can be right, but not in my situation - I did this maneuver many times before. This happend suddenly during the flight .

pulled out my drone after a year of not using it. I charged the batteries and have now a iPhone to work with me. all turns on but the propeller will not turn on or go. I get a battery error. low discharge temp..warning...cell short circuit warning. so I purchased a new battery and charged it over night and get the same signal... WHEN I MOVE THE CAMERA UP AND DOWN.. and still the props will not turn on. any suggestions.. the Toy Town here does not handle them or gave an advice like they once did two years ago

@Roy Frank

If its been in storage for a while i would do the full set of calibrations, TX in the TX software then in the phantom software, then do a full IMU calibration, and last i would clean the battery data pins with some contact cleaner,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl