Phantom 2 vision Wiring Photos please

Reaction score
G’day All, as a project, I’m trying to rebuild a Phantom 2 Vision, but need some photos of how the wiring goes onto the main board.
Can someone help please or steer me in the right direction?

Reactions: Neon Euc
G’day All, as a project, I’m trying to rebuild a Phantom 2 Vision, but need some photos of how the wiring goes onto the main board.
Can someone help please or steer me in the right direction?

While waiting for a possible more a detailed response, you can Google (for) photos of P2s with the top shell removed and other details. Since the P2 is Naza based (mostly just different firmware) also Google for Naza related manuals & docs which will also show how to make connections to an 'X' configured quad.

I used to have all that stockpiled but have changed computers and can't find none anymore but
I know @J Dot still does .

Reactions: Aussie Learner
Hello
Here you go

This is a P2v:
IMG_1858.PNG
IMG_1859.PNG
IMG_1860.PNG
IMG_1861.PNG

Hope this helps!

J Dot
:cool:

I'm about to do the Phantom 2 Vision removal of camera as well. One thing I am confused about... I know I need to buy a 2.4 controller and replacement transmission board. Stupid question, where does the 2.4ghz transmission board go inside the p2v (not PLUS)? I know the 5.8 is inside the camera, but if I completely remove it, where would I attach the conversion 2.4 board? Is that possible? I have read others that have, but not clear on how they did that particular part... Once that's completed, then I plan to just attach a 5.8ghz transmitter on the bottom and use a Firefly Q6 as the FPV/camera. No gimbal, etc...yet.

The RECEIVER,
Is located UNDER the phantom main board

Here is a picture ( mine is 5.8ghz ) stock P2v
IMG_2035.PNG

Sorry only picture I have.
Hope this helps

J Dot
:cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics