Reaction score
Hi
Please i need your help
My phantom 2 vision + ribbon got broken and i placed order for a new one from aliexpress.com. I replaced it after it got delivered and after fixing the new ribbon, the battery status on app is now showing N/A, satellite and micro SD card port now gray.... What should i do please?

Did the ribbon get broken in a crash?, in which case look for other damage. Re check new ribbon install, if still faulty, try another new ribbon, then consider parting out and upgrading, P2s are sometimes worth more as spares. Sorry not very helpful, but realistic.

Did the ribbon get broken in a crash?, in which case look for other damage. Re check new ribbon install, if still faulty, try another new ribbon, then consider parting out and upgrading, P2s are sometimes worth more as spares. Sorry not very helpful, but realistic.

Thanks.
Am considering replace the whole gimbal (buying a new gimbal) but don't know where to get it. What do you think?

Thanks.
Am considering replace the whole gimbal (buying a new gimbal) but don't know where to get it. What do you think?
Me, personally, I would cut my losses, sell your P2 as spares and get a P3S, or whatever your budget allows..
Buying a new camera and gimbal unit for a P2 , which may not fix it is an expensive gamble, and you still have an old unit.
Some P2 bits are now hard to find, and the spares are increasing in value, just try finding an ESC for a P2, used to be plentiful, and now rare.
So my advice is sell for spares and upgrade.

Me, personally, I would cut my losses, sell your P2 as spares and get a P3S, or whatever your budget allows..
Buying a new camera and gimbal unit for a P2 , which may not fix it is an expensive gamble, and you still have an old unit.
Some P2 bits are now hard to find, and the spares are increasing in value, just try finding an ESC for a P2, used to be plentiful, and now rare.
So my advice is sell for spares and upgrade.
I just purchased a BRAND NEW Esc from B&Hphoto.com $19.00 plus shipping depends on your area just intel not trying to argue Thanks for sharing I hope it doe's not come to parting it out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31