Phantom 2 V2 Door Stopper

Reaction score
Why is this bird seemingly worth nothing anymore? I think that the GoPro is a better camera than any I have seen on other drones, besides the ability to use it without the drone.

It seems the only value in a P2 is the parts for other P2 fliers to repair theirs.

Opinions?

Why is this bird seemingly worth nothing anymore? I think that the GoPro is a better camera than any I have seen on other drones, besides the ability to use it without the drone.

It seems the only value in a P2 is the parts for other P2 fliers to repair theirs.

Opinions?

Look I still own mine and fly it every once in a while. If you are using the Hero 4 Black it can do job better job then P 2 vision through P4 standard in my opinion.

I hear ya. i think the camera system is better, even with the GoPro 3 Black. But at $250 with an extra Battery and stuff it seems unsellable.

I hear ya. i think the camera system is better, even with the GoPro 3 Black. But at $250 with an extra Battery and stuff it seems unsellable.

There have been quite a few new people buying used P2 showing up here asking for help and that's just here in these forums. So if you want to sell it sell it without the camera. It would be best if you check those batteries freshly charged in the P2 software to see just how usable they really are. The current and voltage reading are really important.

Remember if you are going to sell the P2 you're selling a pig in a poke and no one likes getting poked. :(

How rude I love my p2 with gopro just remember without the p2 there would be no p4 so respect your elders lol[emoji16]

Reactions: go fast
Haha, I had so much fun with it. I was just asking. Wanna buy a new case or some batteries or how about a 7" Black Pearl monitor?

Haha, I had so much fun with it. I was just asking. Wanna buy a new case or some batteries or how about a 7" Black Pearl monitor?

Just took mine out around one this afternoon at a construction site. Actually been flying less this year trying to catch up on my stock footage portfolio as I spent too much time the last three years capturing footage that couldn't be used.

"Wanna buy a new case or some batteries or how about a 7" Black Pearl monitor?" No, as I already have all that stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164