Phantom 2 firmware update 3.14

Reaction score
Anyone updated?
Did someone crash again?

P2VP%203.14%20update.png

A firmware update just for that only?

A firmware update just for that only?

why not? 3.10/3.12 was inspired by a drunk US governmental employee.

I think the Japan PM "nuclear water drop" has a lot more of pre-planned flight info of which there is concern of in Japan and I'm sure elsewhere...

This product is not built just for the US or Indiana Frank. Careful, they might put a timed release into the same load to brick your new P3 due to the Indy 500 event

Well just for this I will not update, I'm having good flights with 3.12, update just for a nfz is useless.

P3 will force updates, unless you are really careful not to run the app with internet access. They can shut you down.

Updated today.. Phantom flies faster than my Inspire. Great update

So the 3.14 update increased the speed from 33mph to 50mph... and DJI did not feel like mentioning it? Not buying it.

Yep haha. But on a serious note, no problems so far. Just emptied 3 batts flying on the new firmware earlier.

So they make the aircraft EOL, and then they release a firmware update on a politically motivated whim, and expect it to be eagerly adopted. They're nuts :rolleyes:. I am staying put.

I wonder if the Geniuses at DJI decided the EOL on the phantom before the Solo hit the air... Funny how the latest update matches the speed of the Solo... Sounding like DJI might be in a bit of a scramble... And we P2 owners are the guinea pigs....

I wonder if the Geniuses at DJI decided the EOL on the phantom before the Solo hit the air... Funny how the latest update matches the speed of the Solo... Sounding like DJI might be in a bit of a scramble... And we P2 owners are the guinea pigs....

I didnt realise they had done anything to affect speed, only no-fly zones.

I did the update myself and really don't notice any speed difference? Can anyone confirm that speed was increased?

I did the update myself and really don't notice any speed difference? Can anyone confirm that speed was increased?
Nothing in the release not about speed.

So the 3.14 update increased the speed from 33mph to 50mph... and DJI did not feel like mentioning it? Not buying it.

I'm pretty sure the Inspire is capable of 60mph and I doubt the vPlus is now faster then the Inspire. I wouldn't be surprised of the vPlus speed being increased to something. And I say that with the thought of DJI wanting to speed up the User Switch-Over Rate sooner. Meaning the faster the birdie is, the faster the User will crash and upgrade to the most current technology.

They know there is a very large group of vPlus owners that will not invest into a Phantom 3 until they need to as it only makes sense. So if they can turn up the speed, possibly increase the decent rate in which the VRS will return, and not provide a cure for the dropping out of the sky conspiracy, blah blah, and blah.

We're all talking about nothing. There is nothing regarding speed in this update, is clear that thephantom was kidding.

No speed updates. Sorry for the confusion. I have no problems so far (currently running the latest firmware).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.