Phantom 1.1 Binding issue, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reaction score
I had an issue where xi wasnt responding, so I found a post saying I needed to upgrade my dji fantom transmitter to 1.004. I did.
Now I trun the transmitter on and it flashes red then a few flashes of green then solid green. I try the binding procedure and it will not bind.
I have calibrated the transmitter several times now. Im at a complete loss. Cant find any information because so many different versions out there.

I even changed the phantom controller setting to be ppm for the transmitter, nada working. I cant find any information if my transmitter is shoing a green light. Its supposed to be red isnt it?? It all happened after transmitter firmware upgrade.

Please please please help me!!

Did you ever figure this out?

fotoshark said:
I had an issue where xi wasnt responding, so I found a post saying I needed to upgrade my dji fantom transmitter to 1.004. I did.
Now I trun the transmitter on and it flashes red then a few flashes of green then solid green. I try the binding procedure and it will not bind.
I have calibrated the transmitter several times now. Im at a complete loss. Cant find any information because so many different versions out there.

I even changed the phantom controller setting to be ppm for the transmitter, nada working. I cant find any information if my transmitter is shoing a green light. Its supposed to be red isnt it?? It all happened after transmitter firmware upgrade.

If you bought this from a helpful vendor, you should be able to get support from them.

If they are not helpful, you can try AtlantaHobby.com or ReadyMadeRC.com and see if they will help. AtlantaHobby is very helpful with their customers but I don't know what their policy is with non customers. Readymade will help you decide what you want to buy and help after the sale, but again, if you didn't buy from them...

Either of these two companies may help if you ask nicely.

Good luck.

fotoshark said:

If you have a 1.1.1 Version of the Phantom with 2 antenna wires, then it MUST be in DBus Mode.
When you say you are getting a flashing red, then green and the solid green on the transmitter, are you talking about the piece you hold in your hands or is this on the Phantom receiver (inside the Phantom with the Wire antennas)?

Where did you read about the 1.004 Transmitter update?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl