Phantom 1.1.1 start up light sequence

Reaction score
At start when it goes through the light sequence and starts the rapid green flashing, I though it was ready to fly but then after a couple more blinks, it will go through the rapid flashing again. So it does the rapid flashing twice. Is something wrong? It seems to perform just fine, flies great..

At start when it goes through the light sequence and starts the rapid green flashing, I though it was ready to fly but then after a couple more blinks, it will go through the rapid flashing again. So it does the rapid flashing twice. Is something wrong? It seems to perform just fine, flies great..

rapid flashing twice is normal, always wait until you've seen both lots of flashes before taking off

Depending on how you have your quad set up in the assistant software by connecting to a computer. The first set of quick green flashes means it has recorded Course lock direction. The second set is recording the home point position. Not effective until you start the rotors.

How about posting a video of the lights flashing. Video from the time you plug it in, until 10 seconds after the second set of 20 rapidly flashing green lights.

Thanks

Monte55 is 100% right on... he's done a good job of boiling down the meaning of what the 2 sets of flashing green light actually mean.

Your Phantom is working exactly as it should....

P.S. The P1 rcgroups thread discusses this in length.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1