PC now freezes....

Reaction score
Hi,

As above, downloaded the latest software and my PC now freezes, can't open any DJI apps, having trouble deleting apps so I can reload, it says too many programmes running 16 bit software. It's a Win 7 desktop.

It's blinking annoying, all I want to do is enjoy the P2.

Thx for any help.

there's a clue in your post.

you're trying to run too many things at the same time.

Whilst this isn't a computer support forum i'll help if I can.

you've not provided ANY information about the computer, what type is it? how old is it? how much memory? what you're trying to do. etc. etc.

so. restart your computer. when it finally powers up and you're looking at the desktop. take a look and see what's running. This is before you do ANYTHING. If you don't know how to use task manager then do a bit of research on it. Try and run just 1 version of assistant software and see what happens.

It could be a really simple thing like adding more memory, or a really complex thing like trying to unpick the spaghetti of processes you're trying to run simultaneously.

Bmews

Hi, home made with quality bits, no probs in 2yrs, 8gb ram, 1tb hard drive. just opening 1 dji software caused freezes. Task Manager doesn't mention DJI, I'll keep checking online, thx again.

I have 64-bit Win 7 Home Premium on main PC and old crappy laptop, both run all of DJI's apps with no problem. I doubt this is the cause, but did you also download/install the generic DJI WIN driver?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl