Partial Connection to P2V+ (v3)

Reaction score
Had a small tip over and can't fully connect to the P2V+ since. I have wifi connection but Vision app tells me there's no connection "phantom connection broken". I have vision link from the camera to Samsung tablet and I can start stop motors and tilt camera with the wheel. But the sat count, SD card icon, and other two icons top right are greyed out. I also get a tab along the top saying WIFI disconnected.

I'm assuming that a cable has come loose and I'm just about to crack it open. Can someone give me a clue which connection it's likely to be? (Already checked the GPS cable)

Look at the grey cables that come out the bottom of the Phantom and attach to the gimbal. Make sure they are all plugged in securely to the gimbal base.

Cracked it open and checked all the plugs. Seemed to work. I reckon it was the gps lead. The wires are real thin and because on the v3 they're tucked under the shielding they tend to get a bit squished.

Further, when the issue recurred, a reboot of the vision software brought things back....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic