Part out from Flyaway Lots of goodies

Reaction score
Lost my phantom 2 last weekend so everything that wasn't on it at the time of fly away is for sale. Yeah I'm upset but what can i do at this point.

FYI- I purchased my phantom 2 on March/5/2015 so everything is like brand new or hardly used

I can ship anything in the United states at buyers expense. Local pick up is always welcome. Im in Queens, NY. Please text me with what your interested in- 646-331-7951 AL

1- Phantom 2 5200mah battery - SOLD SOLD SOLD

2- Phantom 2 latest version remote control with the built in lip battery and gimbal tilt wheel- SOLD SOLD SOLD

3-Phantom 2 battery charger- SOLD SOLD SOLD

4-Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal only got it two weeks ago and tank god i started to hook it up but never got around to completing the installation. The upper bracket and USB connector have both been recently replaced and this is being sold as a complete ready to hook up set up. - SOLD SOLD SOLD

5-FlySight Black Pearl RC801 dual diversity HD monitor FPV- SOLD SOLD SOLD

6-ImmersionRC 600mW 5.8GHz A/V Transmitter, IRL2101- SOLD SOLD SOLD

7-FPV helix and pinwheel antennas paid $110 and worth every penny
coming from the immersion pinwheel antennas. Here is the link and website i purchased them with more detail.
http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=97
Selling for -SOLD SOLD SOLD

8- Three brand new generic props (fly the same) and two used original DJI props - $20

9-Phantom 2 prop balancer rod -$10

10-GO PRO HERO 3 black edition in mint condition comes with everything pictured which includes multiple mounts and wifi remote - SOLD SOLD SOLD

11-Aluminum carrying case paid $120 selling for- SOLD SOLD SOLD

12-FPV black pearl quick release monitor holder- SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
Listing has been updated and i will take best offers on some of the items.

GREAT NEWS, i got my drone back two weeks later.They're really some great people in this world. This guy went out his way to try and find me.

Even better news i was fortunate enough to pick up an Inspire 1 during the time of my loss. Since i sold everything for my phantom i will just use it to practice with or i might just sell it.

Reactions: Skipholiday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.