Part 107 online classes

Gold Seal will let you take a free test drive. Register and take the first 3 lessons without charge. Decide how you like it for yourself.

And here's a sample quiz, no sign-up required:
FAA Part 107 Ground School

Reactions: BigAl07
I've used GoldSeal for a number of training and find it's on a whole new level of WOW! Plus they are always on the cutting edge and adding new courses/resources as the needs arise (Daytime Flight Waiver as an example).

I have been studying with Gold Seal too and really like it. It has a lot of interaction built in and the randomized tests are awesome. I may have more to say after I pass the FAA test!!

Reactions: BigAl07
Anyone have experience with an online course for part 107?
I signed up with UAVCoach.com, studied over a long weekend and passed my test today. Took me 41 minutes and I passed with a 90% score. I didn't rely on any additional or supplemental materials except what was provided by this course.

RemotePilot101 is the business! Excellent course

Reactions: Snapring
One thing RemotePilot101 didn't go in depth on is calculating the Load Factor. On my exam I was asked how that. I got it right but I can see how that could trip some people up.

One thing RemotePilot101 didn't go in depth on is calculating the Load Factor. On my exam I was asked how that. I got it right but I can see how that could trip some people up.
Gold Seal has an excellent discussion of the load factor questions and how to use the charts.

Thx Rod. Will look at that tonight. Trying to find some weather info also.

facebook.jpg

Reactions: FLYBOYJ
I have an app that has thousands of test questions. I took exam after exam and got 99. I also took the remote pilot remote pilot 101 class

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl