Help! Can anyone help me fish my drone out of a tree with theirs. I've seen it done on online videos. I live in the Tacoma area.

Reaction score
Help! Can anyone help me fish my drone out of a tree with theirs. I've seen it done on online videos. I live in the Tacoma area.

This other forum is a lot more busy, than this one.
Do the pilot check in then.

Then post your post probably here.

"Help!, Can anyone help me fish me drone out of tree"

Post what Mavic you have.

I will be looking for you. 👌

Rod.

Reactions: LOVE NZ and Pygar70
It's a DJI MINI 3. It's in an open area in the park in a tree.
This other forum is a lot more busy, than this one.
Do the pilot check in then.

Then post your post probably here.

"Help!, Can anyone help me fish me drone out of tree"

Post what Mavic you have.

I will be looking for you. 👌

Rod.
I know where it's at if somebody asks me get it down I've seen the stuff on YouTube and stuff we can like put a fishing line to your drone with a piece of duct tape and pull it out it'll make an awesome video kick *** video I promise you're not going to get your drone stuck too!!!

Reactions: RodPad
It's a DJI MINI 3. It's in an open area in the park in a tree.

I know where it's at if somebody asks me get it down I've seen the stuff on YouTube and stuff we can like put a fishing line to your drone with a piece of duct tape and pull it out it'll make an awesome video kick *** video I promise you're not going to get your drone stuck too!!!
Just give me a good view and I'll throw a baseball at it!

I haven't seen you on Mavic Forum yet?

Rod..

Just give me a good view and I'll throw a baseball at it!
All I need is another Dron
I haven't seen you on Mavic Forum yet?

Rod..
I know I just found this site I've been flying my drone for several months I've got several videos editing software I just even bought a laptop just for it but my ******* was flying it backwards and upward out of the park because it was early morning and I you know sometimes you're not trying to peep on somebody but you think that you are and then they get up and react and I thought he was going to spot my drone out of the sky because I was at like8 feet. He wasn't even tripping on me he was just stretching. I freaked out though and backed up and into a tree. I got plenty of vids I can share I'm really getting good at this! I just in a panic because this is the second DJI mini 3 I've lost and I bought the insurance plan that care plan but I paid $200 for the first replacement and I reported this one gone and I don't think I'm going to get it for 200 this time. They told me I used my one flyaway and I'm like but I paid for the DJI care warranty and then I paid almost $200 for a replacement drone and now I'm going to have to pay how much for another one? So I'd rather just get this one out even if it's broken and it's not it's in perfect condition I know it's just fine but even if I had a physical object to send into them for repair would be cheaper than a total replacement

All I need is another Dron

I know I just found this site I've been flying my drone for several months I've got several videos editing software I just even bought a laptop just for it but my ******* was flying it backwards and upward out of the park because it was early morning and I you know sometimes you're not trying to peep on somebody but you think that you are and then they get up and react and I thought he was going to spot my drone out of the sky because I was at like8 feet. He wasn't even tripping on me he was just stretching. I freaked out though and backed up and into a tree. I got plenty of vids I can share I'm really getting good at this! I just in a panic because this is the second DJI mini 3 I've lost and I bought the insurance plan that care plan but I paid $200 for the first replacement and I reported this one gone and I don't think I'm going to get it for 200 this time. They told me I used my one flyaway and I'm like but I paid for the DJI care warranty and then I paid almost $200 for a replacement drone and now I'm going to have to pay how much for another one? So I'd rather just get this one out even if it's broken and it's not it's in perfect condition I know it's just fine but even if I had a physical object to send into them for repair would be cheaper than a total replacement
I'm not far away and have a phantom 4 pro+ and an Air 2. in Lakebay past gig harbor.
I have a few hundred hours on drones, shouldn't be hard to snag it with the phantom 4

Reactions: LOVE NZ
Ha ha My new drone came in the mail I think I want to change my name to crazy drone flyer I just keep f****** losing these things it's okay this is my fourth one but as long as I don't get too intoxicated or stay up too late and fly over and over and over and over because I realized with my fly more kit and the fast chargers I can almost flying nonstop!!!!!

Ha ha My new drone came in the mail I think I want to change my name to crazy drone flyer I just keep f****** losing these things it's okay this is my fourth one but as long as I don't get too intoxicated or stay up too late and fly over and over and over and over because I realized with my fly more kit and the fast chargers I can almost flying nonstop!!!!!
If anybody's interested maybe I'll start posting some of my super cool edited drone cinema, I mean I should be working for a paramount or something!

Assume your going to use your new one to get the one in the tree?
That would be some of the best video every!

Kinda been waiting for a picture of it in the tree?

How would you retrieve this one?

Rod ..

Last edited:
4th drone,yip waiting for this rescue video with anticipation

Any updates , waiting for this so called dramatic rescue or waiting for number 6 in the mail ,obviously number 5 not make it,paramount pictures lol,, to much hype and ya fell over

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl