Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Part 107 Drone Sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike_Flys, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Mike_Flys

I am very excited about Part 107 and what this means for the industry. I truly believe that the technology being developed for this will change the world.

With the new Part 107 FAA Remote Pilot in Command (sUAS) certificate now being required for commercial/professional drone flying, non-pilots wanting to charge for flying their drones will have to pass a $150.00 test at an FAA test center.

Starting a drone business is an expensive undertaking so to help out I’m discounting the price of the test from my professional level drones, Zenmuse gimbals/cameras & SSD 3pack.

Coupon code PART107 will save you $150.00 on most all of the professional drones, cameras/gimbals and even DJI SSD 3 pack

Free Domestic shipping.

www.mikesdronestore.com

DJI Agras MG-1 Octocopter Argriculture Drone Ready To Fly Bundle

DJI Inspire 1 RAW -with two Remote Controllers, SSD & Lens

DJI Inspire 1 V2 + Zenmuse Z3 Optical Zoom Camera Bundle

DJI Ronin-MX + Matrice 600 (M600) Combo (Special Order)

DJI Zenmuse X5R RAW Gimbal & Camera with Lens & SSD

Inspire 1 Pro with 4K Zenmuse X5 Camera - Single Remote

Yuneec TYPHOON H Pro RTF in w/RealSense,ST16,CGO3+,2Batteries (US plug), Backpack

Zenmuse X5R - 512GB SSD (Qty 3)

DJI Matrice 600 Flying Platform

ACR Systems - The Beast v2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal

[​IMG]

2. Mike_Flys

If you are not ready to move up to a professional level drone yet have a look at our Prosumer drones which are great starting platforms for a drone photo/video business.
    Discount code 107 will save you 7% on our prosumer drones and most accessories.
    Free Domestic shipping for qualifying orders.

3. Mike_Flys

If you receive your drone pilot certificate or pass your teset PM me to get $200.00 off of our professional level drones