ParaZero Parachute for Phantoms

The Australian Distributor has advised stock will be delivered in Jan19. There was no mention of forward ordering or seeking a deposit. Really look forward to buying one.

Hey raaface what is the name of the Australian distributor if you don’t mind me asking. Here in the states we have the preorder and pay in advance.

That B&H order (the same one I used) still says "Preorder". The message you got “item will ship when back in stock" is just a generic message. The item has yet to ever be in stock, and the B&H salesperson was surprised that my order went all the way back to May. Yeah I'll be interested when you actually receive it, skymonkey.

Hey MapMaker, I. contacted B&H and they said by end of month.

IMG_0256.jpg

I actually think it’s going to be January 2019

Let me know what they say come June. ;)

Let me know what they say come June. ;)

If I don’t have a tracking number come January 31, I’m bailing out. Their stock price on the Australian stock market is .14, that’s about a .10 US. They might be making a big parachute for themselves with the preordering.

I'd cross your toes too. Chimps can do that.

The thing that ticked me off was the fact that they had gotten my pre-order in May and didn't have the courtesy to update me each time the release date was pushed back. Finally got fed up and no longer had a good feeling about it.
I'd ask for a Discount or Cancel your Order!!!!

New commercial ad for ParaZero SafeAir chute

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I pre-ordered back in May. Was supposed to be available in August. Then September, then October, then January... I gave up and cancelled my order. Seems like they are having issues. My guess would be GPS interference -- but that's just a guess.

Yeah I would think this would kill reception mounting it on top like that [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

So how much are the phantom parachutes? That much money for a Matrice one, I think it’s cheaper to let it crash and burn. Lol

Attachments

• D6FA6E5A-9716-4D82-B2EE-52B95F4F1E71.png
    D6FA6E5A-9716-4D82-B2EE-52B95F4F1E71.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Fat Albert
I ran across this on ebay today. I have no knowledge about it, just sharing the link with the forum.
Looks heavy to me and not as Aerodynamically slick as the PARAZERO. But at $97 it does warrant your attention.

DJI quadcopter Phantom 4 or 3 Parachute escape system parachute automatically | eBay
ebay item No: 162083642477 (I couldn't get link to work) Just search for item number.

I read today the NYPD is planning to fly a drone over the New Year's Eve crowd by tethering to a "High Building" according to a NYPD Spokesperson.

Drone, 'blocker vehicles' part of Times Square New Year's Eve security plans, NYPD says | Newsday

May you all enjoy fair weather, safe flights and a Happy New Year from OH-IO

Scott

For
Hey raaface what is the name of the Australian distributor if you don’t mind me asking. Here in the states we have the preorder and pay in advance.
$299?? Count me out for sure. I could get DJI Care refresh and pair for a replacement and still have leftover money.

For

$299?? Count me out for sure. I could get DJI Care refresh and pair for a replacement and still have leftover money.

Your missing the point, it’s about getting a waiver for part 107.39 Operation over people. And yes having Care Refresh or some other hull insurance would be a wise choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic