ParaZero Parachute for Phantoms

Reaction score
The Australian Distributor has advised stock will be delivered in Jan19. There was no mention of forward ordering or seeking a deposit. Really look forward to buying one.
Hey raaface what is the name of the Australian distributor if you don’t mind me asking. Here in the states we have the preorder and pay in advance.

Reaction score
That B&H order (the same one I used) still says "Preorder". The message you got “item will ship when back in stock" is just a generic message. The item has yet to ever be in stock, and the B&H salesperson was surprised that my order went all the way back to May. Yeah I'll be interested when you actually receive it, skymonkey.
Hey MapMaker, I. contacted B&H and they said by end of month.

IMG_0256.jpg

I actually think it’s going to be January 2019

Reaction score
Let me know what they say come June. ;)
If I don’t have a tracking number come January 31, I’m bailing out. Their stock price on the Australian stock market is .14, that’s about a .10 US. They might be making a big parachute for themselves with the preordering.

Reaction score
Website
www.k5dxm.com
I'd cross your toes too. Chimps can do that.

The thing that ticked me off was the fact that they had gotten my pre-order in May and didn't have the courtesy to update me each time the release date was pushed back. Finally got fed up and no longer had a good feeling about it.
I'd ask for a Discount or Cancel your Order!!!!

Reaction score
I pre-ordered back in May. Was supposed to be available in August. Then September, then October, then January... I gave up and cancelled my order. Seems like they are having issues. My guess would be GPS interference -- but that's just a guess.
Yeah I would think this would kill reception mounting it on top like that

Reaction score
Very true, but crkennedy is in the land down under and so is the referenced price quote.
Which of the 9 circles in Dante's Inferno is this Down Under? :p

Reaction score
I ran across this on ebay today. I have no knowledge about it, just sharing the link with the forum.
Looks heavy to me and not as Aerodynamically slick as the PARAZERO. But at $97 it does warrant your attention.

DJI quadcopter Phantom 4 or 3 Parachute escape system parachute automatically | eBay
ebay item No: 162083642477 (I couldn't get link to work) Just search for item number.

I read today the NYPD is planning to fly a drone over the New Year's Eve crowd by tethering to a "High Building" according to a NYPD Spokesperson.

Drone, 'blocker vehicles' part of Times Square New Year's Eve security plans, NYPD says | Newsday

May you all enjoy fair weather, safe flights and a Happy New Year from OH-IO

Scott

Reaction score
For
Hey raaface what is the name of the Australian distributor if you don’t mind me asking. Here in the states we have the preorder and pay in advance.
$299?? Count me out for sure. I could get DJI Care refresh and pair for a replacement and still have leftover money.

Reaction score
For

$299?? Count me out for sure. I could get DJI Care refresh and pair for a replacement and still have leftover money.
Your missing the point, it’s about getting a waiver for part 107.39 Operation over people. And yes having Care Refresh or some other hull insurance would be a wise choice.

Reaction score
Your missing the point, it’s about getting a waiver for part 107.39 Operation over people. And yes having Care Refresh or some other hull insurance would be a wise choice.
Oh, I see. My apologies. I did not know it was for the 107 waiver. My bad. Still don't know if 300 is worth the price.

Reactions: Retired Drone user

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psimbaku