Para Zero Drone Parachute system for P4

I want to buy some parazero stock! I'll bet this 'baby' version sells well if it proves to actually have no effect on GPS reception.

Also wonder what kind of effects it has on flight characteristics though?

Last edited:
Wow this would definitely a game changer. I lost my last drone over water(prop snapped off) i wonder if the parachute would be enough to keep it floating until the AC got recovered.

Manufacturer's claims are always 'highly effective'. I will wait for independent testing. At $300 a crack, and only a 1 hour battery life, I don't expect to see these around the neighborhood.
I am sure they are sending these to all the YouTube guru's in exchange for good reviews, but I haven't seen those yet.

We are selling them and have them in stock and available to ship immediately.

ParaZero SafeAir Phantom

As for testing, we are planning at least 2 intentional deployments of the parachute this coming week and would be happy to post our results and findings here.

We did an intentional deployment of the Parazero parachute for the M200 series as well. It got decent results and the aircraft incurred only minor damage when powered off at 200 feet AGL.

We intend to deploy 1 Phantom parachute mid week and another probably over the weekend.

If anyone wants to join us to see the results live, let us know and we will try to make arrangements for you to come to our testing site.

We also plan to test the impact on the GPS reception by just monitoring the number of satellites we connect to with and without the parachute installed. Its primarily plastic so the impact should not be significant, but we will document everything for our clients and all the forum members.

I got one but haven't tested it yet. Do you have video of your tests? What kind of minor damage did you experience?

Thanks!

We are selling them and have them in stock and available to ship immediately.

ParaZero SafeAir Phantom

As for testing, we are planning at least 2 intentional deployments of the parachute this coming week and would be happy to post our results and findings here.

We did an intentional deployment of the Parazero parachute for the M200 series as well. It got decent results and the aircraft incurred only minor damage when powered off at 200 feet AGL.

We intend to deploy 1 Phantom parachute mid week and another probably over the weekend.

If anyone wants to join us to see the results live, let us know and we will try to make arrangements for you to come to our testing site.

We also plan to test the impact on the GPS reception by just monitoring the number of satellites we connect to with and without the parachute installed. Its primarily plastic so the impact should not be significant, but we will document everything for our clients and all the forum members.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94