Panoramic shots.

Reaction score
Is there anyway to get slow and steady panoramic shots or is this just a thing you learn how to do over time. I have tried to move the stick as slow as I can in order to get a smooth turn on the bird but some of the results have not been the best.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Is there anyway to get slow and steady panoramic shots or is this just a thing you learn how to do over time. I have tried to move the stick as slow as I can in order to get a smooth turn on the bird but some of the results have not been the best.
Sounds like you need to play around with the Expo settings for the rudder to reduce the stick sensitivity close to the centre .. so that small movements make small control inputs.
i-ZNgPbZp-L.png

I use DronePan (iOS ap) and also Litchi has a nice Pano function too :)

This is my biggest pet peeve about DJI. Solo has a simple and easy "speed" and "rotation speed" setting. Within seconds you can make your drone almost do flips its so fast, or make it crawl across the sky even at full tilt of the controls. It was so easy to do and such a simple thing. As advanced as the GO App is, I am surprised it doesn't have a speed setting. It can't be that hard to code in?

This was the setting.

Attachments

• Performance_sliders-1136x640.png
    Performance_sliders-1136x640.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 332
My rudder right is set on 0.40 which I imagine is the preset level, I just tried to change it to 0.30 but it would automatically go back to 0.40 when I went I tried to leave that screen. Am I doing something wrong??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

My rudder right is set on 0.40 which I imagine is the preset level, I just tried to change it to 0.30 but it would automatically go back to 0.40 when I went I tried to leave that screen. Am I doing something wrong??
To adjust any of the settings that are stored in the Phantom, you have to have the Phantom connected to the app.

Reactions: Lefty63

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers