Panning / rotating problem with my P4 Pro

Reaction score
Hello all,
I encountered another problem with my P4P when rotating/panning the copter while it is in the air.
Holding the left stick a little to the left or the right lets the copter rotate slowly, but doing this in one position (without flying in one direction) lets the rotation become slower or even stop sometimes.
If I release the stick the copter rotates some degrees to the opposite direction, like being hold and released by a rubberband.
I never had this with my P3P before.

Can anyone verify this behaviour?!

Holding the left stick a little to the left or the right lets the copter rotate slowly, but doing this in one position (without flying in one direction) lets the rotation become slower or even stop sometimes.
If I release the stick the copter rotates some degrees to the opposite direction, like being hold and released by a rubberband.
The obvious thing to check would be a recalibration of the remote controller to see if that fixes things.

Maybe I'll try this, but I don't think this is the problem since the speed of panning decreases over time while holding the stick constant. Releasing the stick let's the copter rotate for some degrees, but than it stops and stays still.

Uncheck the box in Gimbal control that says something about Panning sync

Reactions: Roland Schulz
Hi Dronefriend,
THANK YOU!!! That was the problem! No idea why this function was enabled.

Roland.

Reactions: Dronefriend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20