Packing up your P3P

Reaction score
When packing up my P3P , I have the backpack type. My question is do you put anything on the camera to help steady it while its in the backpack. I have this clear plastic piece that actually fell off during unpacking from the box and i figure thats what it was for but i haven t figured out how to put it on before i put it back in the backpack. Thank You

I have this clear plastic piece that actually fell off during unpacking from the box and i figure thats what it was for but i haven t figured out how to put it on before i put it back in the backpack.
That was the gimble clamp. You need to get a more secure clamp BEFORE you travel with the aircraft. Especially in a back pack, which IMO is the most difficult to use than a hard shell case case. You will damage the gimbal without it being secured.

Thank you for the advise ill look for a video to see how to put it on and find a better gimble clamp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have a backpack case and I use the factory gimbal lock. I make sure the AC is postioned in the case so the the gimbal lock can only fall off upwards which is far less likely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31