P4Pv2 Tilted Horizon

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Regarding Tilted Horizon of picture:
With my older DJI drones I have commonly used the C-2 button held down and the Camera Settings dial to get my picture level during flight. My new P4Pv2 won't do that, and I can't find anything in the settings that will allow me to enable this functionality. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

My P4P allows me to configure one of the buttons to quickly select a vertical-downward review, or it will snap back to horizontal view. Unfortunately, I do not recall which button it is that I have configured for that purpose, and I am not near the drone at this time.

This is very convenient to use when you are trying to take a photograph from a known location, or you wish to assure yourself of snapping a dead-level photograph. It is also mighty handy when you are flying along and wish to be assured that you will be above or below some object on your screen.
Each time you push the button, it snaps to the alternative orientation. If you happen to be aiming the camera somewhere in the middle between horizontal and vertical, I think it just selects the closest direction.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers