P4Pv2 Out of Stock

according to DJI they are production issues and securing of parts. DroneDJ reported this. But it is in stock on Newegg, Amazon etc. and then you can add refresh when you get it

The more I see the more I am considering ditching DJI for a Yuneec Typhoon H +. At work we are researching the Yuneec H520 for our next purchase in about 6 months. DJI has not been everything we hoped for.

It’s been out of stock for a while now! What’s happening with Phantom? I need to decent drone to start my commercial enterprise. I thought the P4Pv2 was the answer, but...

Stray from the V2.

Highly recommend you get the Phantom 4 pro Plus for your business.
Run the 509 firmware and get the Phantom Rain Wet Suit to weatherize it.

You can easily pick one up for less than a $1000 and you are set up like a pro..
This is how we set up all of our clients.

Phantomrain.org
Approved Vendor.

Reactions: Cellblock776
Stray from the V2.

Highly recommend you get the Phantom 4 pro Plus for your business.
Run the 509 firmware and get the Phantom Rain Wet Suit to weatherize it.

You can easily pick one up for less than a $1000 and you are set up like a pro..
This is how we set up all of our clients.

Phantonrain.org
Approved Vendor.
This comment made my day.

The more I see the more I am considering ditching DJI for a Yuneec Typhoon H +. At work we are researching the Yuneec H520 for our next purchase in about 6 months. DJI has not been everything we hoped for.
What are the issues that concern you with the P4 pro?
Looking at the H520, specs, it doesn't appear to be in the same class.

What issues have you had aside from not being able to sideload litchi on a + controller?

Maybe we all should go to yuneec if they are that much better.

I doubt they are. Second something better is available I will happily leave DJI. No sign of it happening yet.

What issues have you had aside from not being able to sideload litchi on a + controller?

Maybe we all should go to yuneec if they are that much better.

I doubt they are. Second something better is available I will happily leave DJI. No sign of it happening yet.
Don’t know about the H520 he is interested in, but Some Yuneec has it’s advantages, like the 360 rotation of the camera and the raising of the legs.

Don’t know about the H520 he is interested in, but Some Yuneec has it’s advantages, like the 360 rotation of the camera and the raising of the legs.
Camera rotation might be handy for two operators.... no big advantage in the gear retracting (unless you had a 360deg gamble rotation). Just unnecessary weight and complexity.

How does the yuneec compare for range, downlink quality, camera quality and portability? Argaubly attributes that should be higher in most people’s priority list.

Camera rotation might be handy for two operators.... no big advantage in the gear retracting (unless you had a 360deg gamble rotation). Just unnecessary weight and complexity.

How does the yuneec compare for range, downlink quality, camera quality and portability? Argaubly attributes that should be higher in most people’s priority list.
Well on camera, I haven’t looked at videos or pictures taken by a Yunnec, but I do know they compare to DJI on specifications. As for the rest, you are right. I only fly DJI, down to my toy Tello drone, but I like reading about the competition. As they are getting closer to DJI, it forces DJI to launch new and better drones.

Neighbor has the H520.... it's now for sale and he has a P4P+... can't honestly state the reason but after a week he asked to borrow my P4P+, that afternoon he told me his H520 was for sale!!!! That's an expensive drone!!!! He wants $4,450.00 for it!

Reactions: Dallas Drone Guy
Neighbor has the H520.... it's now for sale and he has a P4P+... can't honestly state the reason but after a week he asked to borrow my P4P+, that afternoon he told me his H520 was for sale!!!! That's an expensive drone!!!! He wants $4,450.00 for it!
So he tried your P4P+ and found out how better of a craft it is? Lol.

P. S. Don't buy his H520. Yuneec is selling them for $1,999.

Shop Yuneec H520 Commercial UAV | Yuneec Official Store

So he tried your P4P+ and found out how better of a craft it is? Lol.
P. S. Don't buy his H520. Yuneec is selling them for $1,999.

Shop Yuneec H520 Commercial UAV | Yuneec Official Store

Yes a base model you posted goes for $1,999.00, no camera included if you can read... you're assuming to know what he owns and sorry to say you are incorrect.... His is the H520-CGOET Bundle commercial model with 2 extra cameras (E90 and E50), 3 spare batteries and other optional accessories. I suggest before you insult someones sale price with a "Do not buy" comment... you might want to consider knowing what you are talking about!

Yes a base model goes for $1,999.00... you're assuming to know what he owns and sorry to say you are incorrect.... His is the H520-CGOET Bundle commercial model with 2 extra cameras (E90 and E50), 3 spare batteries and other optional accessories. I suggest before you insult someones sale price with a "Do not buy" comment... you might want to consider knowing what you are talking about!
I did not mean it as an insult, but you are right and I apologize.

This comment made my day.

Can you please elaborate? I’m really not interested in the ‘+’. I’d rather be in control of which display I used. I’m curious if you had additional meaning in your comment.

I also looked at the H520 and don’t believe it is on par with the P4P. At least for commercial work.

Can you please elaborate? I’m really not interested in the ‘+’. I’d rather be in control of which display I used. I’m curious if you had additional meaning in your comment.

Didn't mean anything bad by it. I just found it amusing how he takes every opportunity to sell his products, like a good businessman. After a slow and boring day, it amuses me. I admit, I am easily amused.

I agree with you. I prefer the non + model as well.

Reactions: Dallas Drone Guy
Didn't mean anything bad by it. I just found it amusing how he takes every opportunity to sell his products, like a good businessman. After a slow and boring day, it amuses me. I admit, I am easily amused.

I agree with you. I prefer the non + model as well.
Thanks for the explanation!

The Yuneec Typhoon H+ has some good features and I like the hexacopter design. 360 degree camera offers more photographic solutions and no need to yaw the craft for a pan. Personally I like the idea of getting the landing gear up.

But surprised to see it’s still a fixed F2.8 aperture, no mechanical shutter for stills, and no AEB. Even though it has the 1 inch sensor. Battery design is non smart with no auto discharge that I am aware of.

For stills AEB is important, especially in mixed light.

Paul C

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic