P4Pv2 Out of Stock

Didn't mean anything bad by it. I just found it amusing how he takes every opportunity to sell his products, like a good businessman. After a slow and boring day, it amuses me. I admit, I am easily amused.

I agree with you. I prefer the non + model as well.
Plus you and wetsuit man were both on my thread where I have shown that I have had TWO, that's right TWO v2.0 phantom 4s suffer catastrophic hardware failure (proven by the flight logs) within two months of each other. I have asked that they send me a regular P4P instead of another accident waiting to happen. I didn't know about the out of stock situation, but they probably halted production once they realized how many faulty birds they put on the market... just speculation on my part, but what can I say, I am a little jaded. :)

Plus you and wetsuit man were both on my thread where I have shown that I have had TWO, that's right TWO v2.0 phantom 4s suffer catastrophic hardware failure (proven by the flight logs) within two months of each other. I have asked that they send me a regular P4P instead of another accident waiting to happen. I didn't know about the out of stock situation, but they probably halted production once they realized how many faulty birds they put on the market... just speculation on my part, but what can I say, I am a little jaded. :)
The drone gods are upset with you. I do not know what you did to them, but clearly they are angry. Try to appease them, before your new P4P v2.0 arrives.

just a heads up i texted with that guy he wants to deal in western union, so i would steer clear.
i said I dont have paypal and wanted to use my sisters paypal, tyou sir say you dont trust me for no reason... Stop defaming my name

dont listen to mike golds, please if you live in Orange county, I could sell it top you in a heart beat.. I asked him if I could use my sisters account and he said he dont trust me
I already own one. I posted it for the OP to consider.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4