P4PV2 - Need to reduce top speed - How?

Reaction score
Hi There,
I can't find the settings to allow me to put a speed limit on the P4PV2. Currently without a speed limit I have to keep 30 m away from people, but this can in theory be brought down to 5 m as a function of height and top speed in case of fly away/drone kill requirement. Can anybody help? I would like to be closer to particular subject than 30m, which is not "a gathering of people, just a couple of people working on some equipment...
Thanks in advance
Best
Paul

Not sure if this help or not but tripod mode,,there's no way to actually have a speed limiter
EXP Settings can control how much in stick movements but not a flyaway top speed except a CSC emergency shutdown in mid air if it even responds to the command in that situation........
.........?...?something like what your asking will need to be in the software for such a action from the drone,,,,,
Screenshot_20210908-211323_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @ianzone, I thionk that might be just the ideal option, I will be flying ina failry constrained area with infrastructure etc so this speed limit option would be simple and ideal. The requirements just ask for a speed restricted operational mode and I think this will work. I haven't really used the mode as yet...Seems a good fix

Hi There,
I can't find the settings to allow me to put a speed limit on the P4PV2. Currently without a speed limit I have to keep 30 m away from people, but this can in theory be brought down to 5 m as a function of height and top speed in case of fly away/drone kill requirement. Can anybody help? I would like to be closer to particular subject than 30m, which is not "a gathering of people, just a couple of people working on some equipment...
Thanks in advance
Best
Paul
You can use something like Drone Hacks and modify those parameters if that helps

Also in Tripod mode you get your proximity sensors on the sides. Only mode (I believe) that they do work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers