P4P+ w/ Moverio BT-300 Drone Edition

Do you like the built in screen on the P4P Plus?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Moverio BT-300 Drone Edition glasses will work with the Phantom 4 Pro + ? I love the built in screen but am kicking myself for not being able to load things like Drone Deploy and other 3rd party apps. Before I drop the coin on these I want to make sure they work with the plus. I am already considering purchasing a standard controller and this might be the tipping point to do that.

Does anyone know if the Moverio BT-300 Drone Edition glasses will work with the Phantom 4 Pro + ? I love the built in screen but am kicking myself for not being able to load things like Drone Deploy and other 3rd party apps. Before I drop the coin on these I want to make sure they work with the plus. I am already considering purchasing a standard controller and this might be the tipping point to do that.
They will require a standard controller.

I have the bt300 but would assume a bt 400 is also nearby. Bt300 has some obvious improvement points such as the resolution and the included android device.

Last edited:
When using the P4P+ remote controller, you can only use the built-in screen since an external mobile device cannot be connected to the USB port on the back of the remote controller (like when using the P4P remote controller).

If needed, you can pick up a P4P remote controller here on Amazon or directly from DJI here.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl